Over Arms is a rules-light tabletop pen-and-paper role-playing game designed to replicate media like JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Persona, FATE ,Shaman King and more. Over Arms is set in a world where select people are able to develop an “Anima”, a powerful psychic manifestation of their own psyche and will. These “Anima” are able to assist their “User” in a myriad of ways in and out of combat based on the strengths of their individually unique abilities. In Over Arms players can expect to weave stories of mystery and intrigue as they discover this new world around them and within.
DOWNLOAD THE QUICKSTART RULES FOR FREE NOW
In a game of Over Arms, player characters will awaken their “Anima”, a manifestation of one’s own will and psyche that is typically born through an incredibly stressful or emotional event. These Anima come equipped with unique special abilities that YOU, the player, will create and utilize both in combat and while interacting with the world that surrounds you. These abilities are learned by your character only through coming to understand the nature of your Anima and working together in tandem. From character and Anima creation to scenarios and combat, Over Arms is rules-light at its core: RPG newbies and seasoned veterans alike can pick it up, read it, and play a game of Over Arms in just a few hours.
Over Arms also comes with a bevy of information that will be more than helpful in aiding both the GM and the Players in understanding the inner workings of the Over Arms system throughout this book.
Features of Over Arms include:
- Introduction to TRPGs and Intro
- Player Character and Anima Creation mechanics
- A quick reference for vocabulary
- Money and social status mechanics
- A Leveling Table for levels 1-10.
- A robust list of Items and Relics
- Rules for various Status Conditions
- Sample Anima and Abilities
- Full stat blocks and images for enemies
- Rules, mechanics, information and much more relating to “The Mirage”, a strange world meant for dungeon crawling.
- Example Scenario and Scenario Generator
- Combat rules, mechanics, examples and much more.
As seen on: